If you are traveling by car, please see driving directions, from the airport or any other location.
San Jose Del Cabo International Airport (SJD)
Travel Distance: Approximately 25.75 km/16.0 miles
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
- One way: 80 USD for up to six guests; Round Trip: 160 USD for up to six guests.
- 24 hours
- 20 - 45 minutes
- Baja Pacific provides private transportation service for our guests. Each luxury SUV seats up to six guests, plus luggage (more than six will require an additional vehicle). To make a reservation for transportation from the airport to The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, please call the resort or email the Concierge Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20 minutes
- The majority of taxis will only accept cash as payment. We strongly recommend that guest hail a cab in the designated areas at the airport. Taxi reservations cannot be made in advance. There is a flat rate starting from US$75-100 dollars valid for 1 up to 4 people. The standard gratuity for the driver is 10%.
- Fees vary according to distance.
- 24 hours
Please note: Estimated charges, fees and schedules are not guaranteed by hotel. Driving distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
Hotel Shuttle Service
Shuttle service is available to Cabo San Lucas and San Jose Del Cabo from the hotel lobby:
Destination: Cabo San Lucas:
- Frequency: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- Departs from Westin Los Cabos Lobby: 10:00AM, 2:30PM, 5:30PM 7:00PM
- Returns from Puerto Paraiso Mall, Cabo San Lucas: 1:30PM, 5:00PM and 9:30PM
- Fee: Round Trip: 15 USD per person
Destination: San Jose Del Cabo:
- Frequency: Tuesday & Thursday
- Departs from Westin Los Cabos Lobby: 5:00PM
- Returns from Plaza Mijares, San Jose Del Cabo: 9:30PM
- Fee: Round Trip: 14 USD per person
Please Note: Shuttle Service noted above does not include travel to/from Westin Los Cabos to San Jose Del Cabo Airport (SJD)